Delta has developed a specific liability wording for the Manufacturing sector which carries some unique coverage sections which are often not addressed under standard General Liability and Statutory Liability policies.
This Manufacturers Liability package provides a comprehensive liability solution that addresses a range of manufacturing-specific risks. Along with standard Broadform Liability, this policy also covers Product Defect, slow and gradual Pollution, Errors & Omissions and Crisis Management cover.
In addition to the Broadform liability coverage under this offering are also the following:
• Product Defect – provides cover for the costs of removing, repairing, replacing, reworking or recovering products that have failed to perform their intended function due to faulty design, manufacture and installation.
• Errors & Omissions – covers financial losses incurred by customers and third parties as a result of design, formulation or manufacturing of a product.
• Pollution Damage – provides cover for the clean up costs and compensation to third parties arising out of a pollution event. This not only covers sudden and accidental pollution events (as in a standard General Liability policy) but extends to also cover slow and gradual pollution as well.
• Crisis Management – covers expenses incurred to help mitigate negative publicity generated by a crisis event.
• Consequential Losses – covers business interruption losses resulting from a covered claim.
• NZ and Pacific Islands domiciled risks
• Worldwide Jurisdiction can be provided
• Machinery and parts manufacturing
• Metal products manufacturing
• Plastic products
• Furniture (excluding infants)
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with us to learn more.